|Job Number||Job Title||Closing Date||Location||Job Status|
|005688||Learning & Development Coordinator II/III||8/23/2020||Anchorage, Alaska||In progress - Interview|
|005690||OCC Controller||9/30/2020||Anchorage||In progress - Interview|
|005691||Contracting Officer II/III or Lead||9/30/2020||Anchorage||In progress - Interview|
|005694||Fire, Safety, and Industrial Health (FSIH) Coordinator SME||11/22/2020||Pipeline||Review & Screening Resumes|
|005695||Executive Assistant - CEO||12/13/2020||Anchorage||Job Opening|
|005696||Vice President - Operations & Maintenance||12/4/2020||Anchorage, AK||Job Opening|
|005697||Regulatory Affairs Manager||12/13/2020||Anchorage, AK||Job Opening|
ALYESKA PIPELINE SERVICE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES WORKPLACE DIVERSITY. Alyeska Pipeline is a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace.
If you can add value to our team, simply click on the word "Apply" to the far right of the position title by the closing date noted. We are unable to accept resumes after the closing date.
- Click on the Job Number to learn more information and the qualifications required for that position.
- Select the position that you are interested in by hitting the “Apply”. If you are applying for more than one position, please click on the word "Apply" for each desired position by the applicable closing date noted.
- Enter your personal information (First Name, Last Name, and Email Address) in the "Submit Job Application" Form then upload your resume by clicking the browse button then select your file you wish to upload.
- Click the submit button. You should see an acknowledgement notification.
- If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement notification email within a few minutes after applying for a job, please resubmit to ensure that your resume is received.
- After applying for a job, you can return to this page at anytime to see the JOB STATUS. You will be notified by email if selected for interview and when the job has closed.
- Hints & Tips for Applying for Jobs: click the link for Hints & Tips
- Alyeska would like to request that you complete our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) form when you apply. If you have previously submitted an EEO form, you do not need to resubmit another form.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to be made in order for you to apply for a position at Alyeska Pipeline, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the Main Human Resources Phone Line (907) 787-8099 ask for recruiting (specifying the reasonable accommodation you are applying for, along with the job reference number). A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you if a determination cannot be made at the time of your call. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
All other inquiries should be directed to Alyeska Jobs e-mail.
We strongly encourage you to submit a detailed cover letter that is specific to the job you are applying. In addition, Alyeska is Equal Opportunity Employer that values Workplace Diversity and would appreciate your assistance in completing an EEO form Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) form
Pre-employment Drug Testing Information
Alyeska Pipeline Service Company (APSC) requires pre-employment drug testing utilizing hair test collections for all positions. The preferred collection site is from the head (approximately 1/2 inch of hair length necessary). Head hair testing provides an approximate 90 day window of detection that checks for drug use. In addition, for Department of Transportation covered positions, APSC will also utilize urinalysis testing. A positive drug test (to include alcohol screening) makes you ineligible for APSC employment.
It is important to note that Alyeska does not seek or accept any genetic information as part of the hair testing procedure or any other process that could directly or inadvertently provide genetic information (family medical history).
Federal Law requires all employers to verify identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Alyeska Pipeline Service Company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. Please reference the following website for further information http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
The Alyeska Valdez Marine Terminal (VMT) is a regulated facility, and the employee hired to work on the VMT or to provide emergency support or other approved work for the VMT will be required to have a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC). For more information about this Federal credential access the Web site listed below. The successful candidate for this job will be notified if a TWIC will be required and will then be responsible for enrolling and obtaining a TWIC prior to their hire date. http://www.tsa.gov
All resumes must be submitted in a PDF or Microsoft Word.format. If you are having issues in submitting your resume through this website then please e-mail your resume with the job number to email@example.com.